Tuesday 4 August 2015

In Our Hearts Forever


Dear Amba,
                   I wish I knew you dearly and had a face to remember you by. When I think of you, I see white fluffy clouds with you in the center, playing and smiling just the way I'd want you to be. This dress was the first gift I ever bought for you in 2011, though sadly I never saw the joy of seeing you in it. It remains in my cupboard, whenever I glimpse it, I always imagine you in it. If only...



Now as I look back, I have realised that you had a greater purpose in life, you came for a brief time frame but you were loved and pampered from within, you will forever hold a special place in my heart. Despite not ever seeing you or feeling your tender skin against my own, you have taught me and in fact the whole family about unconditional love, immense sorrow, togetherness. Most importantly what it meant to support your loved ones in the most difficult and darkest period of their lives. You've left a deep imprint on so many lives... as a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, a cousin and most importantly as an angel.


Amba Kalyani - born sleeping on 9th December 2011
We love you Pari.



Your Di,
Sarita

No comments:

Post a Comment